Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to bastakiya

It almost sounds like a bad word. But it's not. It's good! It's an area in old dubai with an ethnic feel to it, but with the most gorgeous interiors. This November 30th, about 30 of my students will be performing their masterpieces at an intimate concert in bastakiya.

Yousef (boss man) and I were here last week to get the ball rolling on some music projects for "Dubai culture" when we found the prettiest courtyard and fell in love with the atmosphere. We hope everyone will like it as much as we do!

I have never been more excited to showcase my "work"

These kids need to step their game up tho! I'm so happyyyyy.

On a side note. I've been spending all my free time at the beach! So much that my already dark skin has tan lines and my hair is sun-bleached lighter. Is this unhealthy? I love this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment