Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

How to be vegetarian - Part 2

Omg - almost 2 weeks of no meat!! Not even seafood - and my favourite vegspiration bestie @leannemark just recently turned back to meat.

I think I need to give into some fish sooner or later. I've been finding myself consistently going cray on the carbs - NOT good. However, this Sunday afternoon vegetarian meal of mine just made my day brighter. #Rajdhani is an Indian restaurant in the slightly grimey-er side of town where the BEST food awaits. Seriously - if you haven't explored Bur Dubai, your losing at life. Read a review from @timeoutdubai here.

The best part was the HOT whole wheat roti with extra ghee and melting JAGGERY! - my favourite kind of sugar for my no-refined sugar lifestyle. It's to die for.


I know the pic makes no sense and does NOT look appetizing. But trust me - just trussssmeee.

xo

2 comments:

  1. hi there !! thnks for visiting mon blog :D that food looks yummy...#following bak

    ReplyDelete