Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to be inspired.

I used to draw, paint, sing, play the piano and love all things artsy fartsy. I say "used to" because it's actually been over a year and a half since I've felt like this. Inspired.

Can't really pinpoint what it is. Is it the lack of a dead soul-less corporate environment (unemployment)? Or maybe it's the yoga helping me find some soul? Or maybe just meeting some inspirational and driven people. Whatever it is - I'm ready to become a slave to the canvas again. I was flipping through my old sketchbooks last night and I want nothing more than to start on a brand new sketchbook and create. Funny how life reflects art and vice versa.

I'll be using this space to share my creativity with you guys as well. xo

PS. I love drawing people and I'm mostly inspired by music and anatomy in general. I love portraiture and nudes. So if you guys have any suggestions or pics I should cover, drop me a comment :) mwahs.xo


No comments:

Post a Comment