Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

How to experiment.

I'll be using the next few weeks to experiment with my yoga. My favourite Dubai yogini @Jogini_ is off to India to practice Ashtanga with the prestigious Mysore yogis (follow her blog!).  Sending her so much love, light and safe travels today and hoping she doesnt get attacked on her way to morning yoga lol. *knockonwood.

I've been working on my headstands at home, and I'm always up and balanced in a few breaths. But omg, at the end of an ashtanga practice - I don't have enough banda to get my bum off the wall! Jo - when you get back, I WILL do this.

Please don't question the wardrobe choice here - I was just experimenting with the cam. Expect more pics and reviews of classes around Dubai in the next few weeks. And follow my journey on how vegeterianism is affecting my life and practice. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment