Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

How to shake it off

Hello beauties, can you all just let out a HUGE sigh of relief with me? It's December!! FINALLY.

Happy Sunday after a super long weekend (in Dubai). It's that time of the year when cars go crazy and the parties go all night long to celebrate National Day. Last year, this weekend brought me some fun Rugby Sevens partying and an Akon concert. But this year, post-exam, sleep took first place. Yeah.

Well, to be fair, I did party for one night, but it was all very tame. The rest of the time, I thoroughly enjoyed having my place to myself (parents on vacay) and catching up on all my TV and movies, celeb gossip, friend gossip (being honest here) and naps. I guess i'll work on my social life next weekend -_-

Now it's time to officially add to the unemployment stats as I start job searching. Taking this real slow haha. Meanwhile, I'm going to be stepping up the yoga practice and running more. Get ready for a whole bunch of fitness junkie and "zen" blog posts.




Looking out the window this weekend - the sky was littered with hot air balloons, I'm guessing it was part of the UAE B'day celebrations. Can I celebrate 40 like this when i get there? - this was my view from my balcony in Al Barsha.

This balloon was shaped like a bday cake, cute right?


Only from the heart can you touch the sky.  ~Rumi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment