Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How to make a come back

Welcome-back-to-Dubai-Week has been pretty sweet. The weather's cooled down, I've been active in my squash league (finally) and I got my membership to @Core_Direction - unlimited yoga and BODYPUMP™ anyone?

Highlight of my week; watching Planet of the Apes at Dubai Mall  (@thedubaimall @reelcinemas). The movie was pretty good (I love you James Franco) but it was the service at the Platinum Suites that was unbelievably good. And it got me thinking, like damn - Why don't we have this in Toronto? Like how much cooler would it be to get your popcorn delivered to you with a pint of Canadian or Bud on the side while you recline in a lazy boy?

Turns out they do have this at Cineplex in TO. .. check it out: http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/VIP.aspx AND its much cheaper than Dubai ($18.35 in comparison to $32.40 here). Why hasn't anyone taken me here? Next time? You better...

For the record; alcohol was not served at the platinum suites, therefore Toronto's version is the automatic winner.. #TeamCanada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment