Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

How to be frazzled.

Here are the things that are generating this feeling right now:

1) The fact that I have 2.5 weeks of studying left to do to pass an exam with like a 45% pass rate.. One of which I have already bombed.

2) I have to wait until OCTOBER to get my results. Has to be the worst part!

3) It is ramadan- do u know what it's like to live in a muslim country during ramadan? I don't either.. Finding out now.

4) Booked a family vacation to Turkey and then Ireland! (3 weeks to go!) But I can't even get excited until exams are done.

5) My brother is only gonna be with me for 4 more weeks :( .. But he's going to MAC! yayy!

6) It is bloody 50 degrees celsius outside. And not "feels like 50 but its 40"... ITS FIFTY DEGREES!  And somehow I'm still freezing in my room.

7) Just the fact that it's August. Almost a year since I got here..

8) I'm indulging in way too many dates. Not the kind with a boy- the fruit...I've always wanted to make that joke. haha.. It's date season!! And I know most Canadians don't like dates. But you haven't lived until you've tasted a fresh one.


The display in the grocery store for the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment