Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How to February.

So the Dubai Shopping Festival is on and I am still all shopped out from Christmas. Seriously, there aren't even any good sales around. However, I did find a HUGE abercrombie & hollister outlet so close to my house - its amazing...if your into surf wear, I guess haha. I KNOW I should be over it since I'm 22 - but I just cant resist those comfy sweat pants. My excuse for now is that i'm still a student and I need study gear.

Another huge thing that goes on during the "Dubai Shopping Festival" or DSF for short, is Global Village. It's basically the CNE of Dubai. A huge carnival and trade expo for touristy things. What's cool about Global Village is that all the little vendor stalls are grouped into countries of origin. So you have a seperate area for China, India, Turkey, Africa, etc. Well, you get the point.

There are these ladies making crepes (Arabic style) and it looked so good - ofcourse I had to get video. And ofcourse, I had to get yelled at by her for taking a video. My question here is .. why get mad that someone is taking a video without permission if your all covered up and unidentifiable anyways. I don't get it *shrug*  .. anyways, here's what I have before she yelled at me.





Here are some more pics from the night =) Please stay and enjoy xoxo





OK - not my best looking day clearly - but this candy was so GOOD - like chocolate flavoured cotton candy and it was from Iran. Notice the sign in the background that says "First time in UAE" lol





1 comment:

  1. LOL on point sharon, defs not the best picture ever. In fact, I stared at it for a good 60 seconds, trying to figure out if this was a blogpost from grade 6 or if this was you at all. Haha.

    But that video of the crepe making is curzy! Was it like a different texture or something, cause that's what I want to be when I grow up if I get to play with that dough. #legit

    ReplyDelete